Struggling to find good talent for your Retail Point of Sale business?
Optima Retail Point of Sale Division works with businesses locally, nationally and internationally to find the best people for their teams. If you’re looking for your next Project Manager, Creative Designer or 3D Designer you’ll want to be confident you are talking to a recruitment professional that understands both your business and the job role inside out and back to front.
All recruitment businesses understand recruitment, but not all of them have the crucial and all important industry specific experience that will add value to your business.
That’s where our strength lies because all our consultants have a sound operational background. In short they have practical experience within the industry and understand the skills, experience and personal attributes required for specialist roles within Manufacturing
Here are some examples of the typical roles we work on:
- Project Managers
- Project Assistants
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- Creative Designers
- 2D Designers
- 3D Designers
- Operations Managers
Key benefits of working with Optima
- Highly accomplished experts with real practical know-how of working in the sector they recruit for
- Seasoned Recruitment professionals with experience of working in the Retail Point of Sale sector
- High internal staff retention rates at over 96% so you receive a consistent, seamless and efficient client and candidate relationship
- The latest up to date market knowledge of the industry they recruit for
- Our Office Services consultants don’t work in isolation, they are part of a wider team giving them access to an extensive network of skills sets and industries
How we ensure we find the best people for your business?
We undertake a rigorous skills-matching exercise that cross-matches the skills of each candidate with the specific requirements of your business. Not only this, we also ensure that we are matching against your culture, performance and behaviour expectations.
Face to face interviewing
Traditional methods of recruiting are often overlooked in recruitment but we see it as one of the best methods to assess a candidates’ suitability
Technical reasoning tests
You will want to understand how a candidate would approach a specific process within your business. That’s why for certain roles we will use a technical reasoning test to assess a candidate’s suitability
Competency based interviews
Competency based interviews allow us to predict future behaviour as a good basis and allow us to assess for key competencies including:
- Decision making
- Problem solving