We take the time to immerse ourselves in your business and go to great lengths to ensure we understand your business strategy, culture and key success factors, along with our manufacturing and operational knowledge and experience enabling us to add real value with product and process knowledge and allowing us to source the best talent to fit your team.
Optima Manufacturing Division supports manufacturing businesses locally, nationally and internationally and finds the best people for their teams. Our key expertise lies in the industries of Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG and Construction.
We are experienced in placing temporary and permanent staff in roles including, but not exclusive to; CNC Millers & Turners | MIG & TIG Welders | Fabricators | Machine Operatives | Press Brake | Mechanical Assemblers | Multi-Skilled Machine Engineers | Panel Wirers | Linishers | Fettlers | Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers | Fitters | Injection Moulders | Extrusion Operatives.
When you are looking for Manufacturing staff at any level within your business you’ll want to be confident you are talking to a recruitment professional that understands both the Manufacturing industry and the job role inside out and back to front. All recruitment businesses understand recruitment, but not all of them have the crucial and all-important industry specific experience that will add value to your business. That’s where our strength lies.
WHY WORK WITH OPTIMA?
- We are a team of seasoned Manufacturing recruitment professionals, with real practical know-how and up to date market knowledge of the sector they recruit for.
- Our clients come back! With a high client retention rate, we work in partnership with our clients, proving a critical business friend.
- Our Manufacturing consultants don’t work in isolation, they are part of a wider team giving them access to an extensive network of skills sets and industries.
- We rigorously match the skills of each candidate with the specific requirements of your business or industry.
- We focus on matching against your culture, performance and behaviour expectations, only sending you candidates that are a fit for you.
- We make ourselves available for review meetings and can be on site as required, ensuring you are fully supported and informed throughout the recruitment process.
- We have the ability to upscale with our ‘Rapid Response Team’ who provide additional support at times of client priority peaks.
- Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Production / Manufacturing Engineer
- Southam, Warwickshire
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer – E-Motors
- Production Engineer
- Coventry, West Midlands
- Maintenance Engineer
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Production Manager
Sales & Marketing
- Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Project Manager