We take the time to immerse ourselves in your business and go to great lengths to ensure we understand your business strategy, culture and key success factors, so we can source the best talent to fit your team. At Optima our Engineering Division supports engineering businesses locally, nationally and internationally and finds the best people for their teams.
As well as active candidate sourcing we utilise passive approaches to seek out candidates who are not currently looking for roles, increasing opportunity by generating a bigger candidate pool and accessing the best selections. We leave no stone unturned in our search for you. Additionally, we always have an immediately available network of temporary/interim candidates with whom we have an in-depth knowledge and relationship with.
OPTIMA ENGINEERING DIVISION INDUSTRY SECTOR DIVERSITY
When you are looking to grow your technical capability, expand your engineering office capacity, or improve/underpin your engineering management team, you’ll want to be confident you are talking to a recruitment professional that understands both the Engineering industry and the job role inside out and back to front.
All recruitment businesses understand recruitment, but not all of them have the crucial and all-important industry specific experience that will add value to your business. That’s where our strength lies.
WHY WORK WITH OPTIMA?
- We are a team of seasoned engineers, industry leaders and recruitment professionals with real practical know-how and up to date market knowledge of the sector they recruit for.
- We have high internal staff retention rates so you receive a consistent, seamless and efficient client and candidate relationship.
- Our clients come back! With a high client retention rate, we aim to work in partnership with our clients and become a critical business friend.
- Our Engineering consultants don’t work in isolation, they are part of wider team giving them access to an extensive network of skill sets and industries.
- We have the ability to upscale with our ‘Rapid Response Team’ who provide additional support at times of client priority peaks.
- On-site facilities for meetings, interviews, etc.
- Regular review meetings and availability on site as required ensures you are fully supported and informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- Plater/ Welder
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- Laser Operator
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- MIG Welder
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Machine Operator
- Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- FAIRS Inspector
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Coventry, West Midlands
- CNC Turner Programmer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer