Employers: Trawling through a plethora of CVs hoping that one might just hit the mark – sound familiar?
Optima offer a transparent and well structured recruitment process designed to suit the specific culture and needs of your business. Through intensely focussed preparatory work centred around a selection of the best skills match, we enable you to see into the recruitment programme at any stage. We spend time and energy to understand your business and people requirements to maximise our efficiency and minimise your input into the selection process and short-listing.
Optima by numbers?
Over five years, an individual recruited on a salary of £40,000 will cost an organisation around £350,000 in salary and benefits. Yet the typical length of time spent interviewing a candidate is around 2 to 3hours. Where else would you spend so little time on a £350k capital outlay?
- 40 years combined professional recruitment and sector expertise
- There is no substitute for knowing an industry ‘inside out’. Quality representation by a Consultant who knows your industry
- Tailored processes to suit your business culture and needs
- Continuous and seamless relationships and expertise
- Ability to source staff globally
- Local, national, international advertising capacity
- Flexible business delivery models
- Added-value sector/market intelligence
- Achieve Optimum return on your people investment
Specialist recruitment expertise
Engineering Division Energy/Oil and Gas/Automotive/Aerospace Structural Engineering and general manufacturing Manufacturing Division Craft, semi-skilled and skilled technicians Senior Executive Division Interim/Permanent/Non-Executive Search Board, Director, Senior & key management roles Office Services Division Legal Secretary, PA, Marketing Assistant, Administration, Inbound & Outbound, Customer Service, Telesales & Support Staff Finance & Accounting Division Transactional Accounting, Management & Financial Accountants, Financial Managers, Financial Controllers, Finance & Business Analysts Procurement & Supply Chain Division Technical & Professional, Management & Senior Executive Management & Professional Senior/Executive Appointments