Vacancy: Sign Maker
Location: Hinckley, LE10
Salary: Up to £21k depending on experience
We are currently seeking a full time Sign Fabricator / Production Operative.
Our client design, manufacture and install LED illuminated, stainless steel lettering and branding signs.
Candidates will be required to assemble acrylic, metal / stainless steel LED signage using various manufacturing methods.
Experience from within the sign making and or POS or a similar fabrication industry is preferred.
Experience / Skills required (at least 2 or 3 of the below skills is preferred, training can be given in areas lacking)
- Proficiency with hand tools, pillar drills, palm sanders etc
- A basic understanding of engineering principals (Drilling, tapping, threading, countersinking, etc)
- The proficient use and application of glues and or silicones.
- Experience with processing acrylic is required. I.e., Flame polishing, sanding and general fabrication of.
- LED installation into letters, signage, built up letters etc. Basic soldering, wiring and handling of power supplies.
- Application of Vinyl lettering and logos
- Quality control
Working Hours - MON - FRI - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Driving license necessary.
Options for overseas fitting jobs, overtime and bonuses available. Hourly rate will depend on level of experience and skill.
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday