Job Title Senior Residential Conveyancer
Salary Up to £35,000 per annum
Come and work for one of the market leading conveyancing businesses! Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join the business and work from their introducer's office in York.
You will be required to:
* Run a substantial caseload up to 100 cases;
* Deal with complex legal enquiries;
* Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
* Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing;
* Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner;
* Confidently use the conveyancing systems to enhance the customer journey;
* Provide excellent customer service and assist team members as and when required.
You will need to:
* Be an experienced conveyancer with a minimum of 18 months' experience;
* Display excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Be able to prioritise and manage your time and deal with people from all backgrounds;
* Display excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills;
* Able to manage high volume caseloads;
* Meet monthly completion targets;
* Have previous experience in using a case management system.
Investment in people is at the heart of the business so it's the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to develop and grow with the only limit to your progression being your ambition. If you are determined to go far with a company that places great emphasis on its people's development, then this could be the role you've been searching for.
Up to £35K based on experience;
25 days' holidays plus bank holidays;
Extensive Benefits package.