Job Title: Quality (ref: 21529)
Salary: up to £45k (negotiable depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent - onsite with occasional travel
Due to expansion and growth, my client is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Your role will be to develop and manage the execution of all Quality strategies with some safety & environment aspects. You will also ensure the review, implementation, and adherence to all procedures in order to guarantee the required performance levels at the lowest cost according to standards and specifications.
Duties and responsibilities: (but not limited to)
- Steer and monitor to ensure Safety, Environment & Quality performance and development of Plant
- All procedures and norms within remit are reviewed and effective
- Incidents, Accidents and Quality issues are investigated appropriately with corrective actions identified and applied
- Maintain close contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide adequate quantitative and qualitative feedback based on KPI follow-up & analysis
- Provide decision makers timely with correct data & insights
- Support the established systems used for raising any concerns, using the Hazard ID form and whilst engaged on any duties commensurate with their normal job, to be mindful of any developing risks which could lead to an accident, a fire or any other potential incident.
- Report, using the established systems, anything perceived to be a risk immediately and directly to the relevant HS&E contact
- Ensure 5S is completed to required company standard
- Address in the case of any non-respect of standards and escalate where necessary
- Expert level understanding of Product Quality and the importance of everyone's role in achieving it.
- Knowledge of Safety systems (OHSAS)
- Knowledge of Environment systems ( ISO14001)
- Knowledge of Quality systems ( IATF16949 / ISO 9001)
- Automotive experience - 3yrs+
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Auditing Experience
- Understanding of cost and financial impacts