Call 0116 303 3560
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Location: Syston, Leicester (LE7)
Working Hours: (Days) Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:30, Friday 07:30-12:30.
Pay: £30-37K Salary
A job for a Quality Engineer has become available in the Leicester area. The role of the Quality Engineer is to support, grow and continuously improve the manufacture of world class products. You will be a critical player in ensuring all Quality processes and Procedures are un-compromised and therefore should be conversant with ISO 90001 and IATF standards.
You will be required to work closely with the Engineering and Manufacturing teams to input new ideas for the design and manufacture on existing products and NPI, and also be responsible for the customer liaison of NPI to include APQP, PPAP activity etc. and also create Quality work instructions where and when necessary to do so.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer in the Automotive industry
- A proven track record within Production / Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of machining techniques and/or assembly methods
- Familiar with Quality Systems / PPAP & Environmental Issues.
- Able to speak with customers directly and be the point of contact for any issues.
The Company is a leading Tier 1 component manufacturer and supplier, specialising in the machining and assembly of a number of product ranges for the Automotive and off-highway industries. There is a strong focus on customer satisfaction in the business with a right first time mentality.