£40 - £42.5k DOE
Our client is an established Manufacturer of Signage, Point of Sale, Point of Purchase and Fixtures/Fittings They work with well-known International clients that you'd regularly see on the high street. The work they do is diverse and exciting with a real understanding of their client's vison on how you perceive their Brand.
In recognition of their international presence, strong brand and continued growth, we're recruiting for a Project Manager to join their vibrant team. A key requirement of this role is knowledge of the Joinery manufacturing processes and materials used to create the end product. Also, experience in working with Cosmetic Brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in Project Management associated with retail joinery manufacturing. You'll be working as part of the team to ensure all the customer requirements are met, from inception to delivery/installation. You'll also be familiar with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality as this will form part of the Project Management, ideally at IOSH level.
- Develop and implement detailed plans to achieve project objectives to deliver customer excellence.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews focusing on project plans and progress.
- Maintain an acute awareness of all aspects of the project.
- Coordinate products and services to ensure that necessary sourcing and procurement activities are delivered on time
- Anticipate, manage and resolve potential problems during project execution.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure project objectives are achieved (Sales, Art, Finance, Installation, engineering, construction site managers).
- Liaise with production managers and brief projects to the manufacturing team.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects, remotely or in-office dependent on travel requirement at the time including requirements for site surveys, meetings and installations.
- Develop estimates, budgets, customer quotes and forecasts.
- Manage and track project costs to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify future opportunities and helps achieve additional sales volume with the account.
- Provide support on other projects as and when required.
- Understand company HSEQ Management Systems and ensure that they are implemented for each project.
- Active involvement in managing HSEQ on the project.
- Ensure HSEQ systems are being followed within the wider team
- Promote a positive HSEQ culture by implementing company initiatives
For this role you will need to:
- Have a demonstrable track record in cosmetic/retail joinery projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a Joinery background.
- Be a proactive thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
- Prioritise seamless delivery.
- Be experienced in delivering fast paced rollout programmes.
- Demonstrable experience in understanding and managing HSE on projects.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering projects right first time.
- Process focused.
- Commercially astute.
- Must having a valid clean driving licence.
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours Monday - Friday 40 Hours