Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Our client is a well-established retail display, shop-fitting and commercial interiors specialist. Working with global brands such as Nike, Levi and Lush and pride themselves on offering excellent customer service with a flexible, can-do attitude within the team.
Develop relationships with clients through effective project management
Ensure supply chain is aligned with project requirements.
Work with colleagues & supply chain to ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time & to budget.
International travel required
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure all activity is carried out safely & in accordance with health & safety protocols
* Build a strong relationship with a clients & supply chain.
* Estimating, negotiating & agreeing project budgets/timescales whilst maintaining internal tracking
* Plan, implement & execute projects as required.
* Responsibility for manufacturing quality control & internal reporting for all elements of production, both
during fabrication & at the point of completion.
* Identify areas for improvement within the supply chain & in general processes.
* End to end Project Management from Client brief & BOQ to Final Account ensuring availability on call for
the duration of the fit-out.
* Identify all design criteria & ensure Design team is briefed on layout and fixture specification.
* Plan all project logistics in conjunction with supply chain, in-store team & internal colleagues.
* Understand customs procedures & produce paperwork for all projects where required.
* Monitor & review the project, updating the client as required using standard protocol.
* Compilation of pre-construction phase plan including site specific method statements & risk assessments
before all works are carried out on site.
* Gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of retail construction processes as a secondary
element of the position, enabling future management of turn-key projects.
Skills & Ability
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
* Ability to plan & organise workload autonomously.
* Strong commercial and decision-making skills.
* Organise with a good attention to detail & ability to communicate clearly
* Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Experience of working with Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel.
* Pro-active approach to the role with a view to develop and grow with the needs of the business
Including carrying out other duties outside of the role as & when the Business requires.
* Languages beneficial but not essential.