What job? Production Assembler/Pre-Braze
Hours? Monday to Thursday 16.00 to 01.15 and Friday 12.30 to 17.30, following a period of training on normal day shift of 07.00 to 16.15, Fridays 07.00 to 12.00
TIME FOR A CHANGE! New year - New career - new roles for January 2023!
Four Times Salary death in service benefits.
Private Medical Insurance after 12 months.
Shift Premium 15% after completing training.
Working within an experienced team you will use a variety of production assembly tools and bespoke processes / inspection tools to assemble a variety of Coriolis mass flow instrumentation to exacting standards.
Candidate's check list:
* General interest in engineering, assembling and factory production operations
* Basic PC skills
* Some formal training or, practical / theoretical knowledge of general engineering and / welding and assembly
* Minimum level 1 in MiG or TIG welding
* Production experience in a small batch capital investment goods environment
* Excellent accuracy of work
* Good speed and consistency of assembling and related jobs
* Good interpersonal skills and team working
* Working to tight deadlines
* Experience of reading manufacturing drawings / specifications or work instructions
* Hard Working
* Team worker
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Able to work in a clean shop floor environment with moderate degree of physical work
* Experience of welder coding to EN287-1/ASMEIX and/or PED.
* Minimum 3 years' experience of assembly/welding work.
* IPC soldering accreditation/certificate
* IPC Cable & Harness accreditation/certificate or PCN level 1 or 2 Dye Pen accreditation/certificate
Company based in Wellingborough. They offer a comprehensive service portfolio for engineered turn-key solutions for industrial applications.
If you tick all the requirements - APPLY NOW!
Contact Egle at email@example.com or call 0116 303 3560