Job title: Press Brake Setter/ Operator
Pay: £10-£12 per hour
We are looking for a CNC Press Brake Setter Operator for a fabrication company based in Leicester. The role is to Setup and operate a CNC Press Brake machine from technical drawings.
1. Have previous experience setting and operating CNC Brake Presses (ideally AMADA and Trumpf)
2. Ability to measure accurately
3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
4. Flexible approach to working hours and overtime
5. Work well as part of a team
6. Willingness to learn how to operate and possibly set other machinery as required
A family owned fabrication business in Leicester that works in the point of sale/point of purchase industries as well as oil & gas and rail environments. They can handle one off bespoke projects/prototypes through to production runs. The company has state of the art plant and machinery so can offer design through to finished powder coated product. They have a team of experienced metalworkers and engineers. They regularly support a wide range of industries including shop fit, point of sale, railways and gas /oil, and have built and established long term relationships with clients, through clear communication, quality products, delivered on time supported by a companywide can do attitude.
Job Type: Full-time