Job Title: PHP Developer
Salary: £45,000 DOE
We are looking for PHP Developers with excellent Laravel skills, OO PHP skills, Docker, Angular, jQuery and MySQL experience. You must have experience of working as part of a team and must have the ability to develop modern and up to date technical solutions utilising the latest technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Proven experience in developing with PHP
* Solid Laravel web development experience
* SOLID principles/Design patterns
* Experience in Eloquent ORM
* Strong OO techniques
* SQL Query Writing
* Angular v2+
* RESTful API Services
* jQuery (v2.0 onwards)
* Bootstrap (v3 onwards)
* Apache (Set up/Configuration)
* Source Control Git
* Docker Containers
* Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate
in appropriate training activities as required;
* Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which
are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job;
* All responsibilities to be carried out in a manner commensurate with the confidentiality of the service.
* Any other duties commensurate with the role;
* 4 years PHP development experience
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Reliable, professional and adaptable.
* Hard working and maintaining confidentiality.
* Competitive salary
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing after one years' service
* Cash Plan
* Birthdays off
* Life Assurance
* Company discounts / benefits & activities
* Hybrid working available upon successfully completing your probationary period.