Role: MIG/ TIG Welder
Salary: up to £13.00 per hour
A great opportunity for a skilled welder has arisen within a company in Leicester.
The ideal applicant would have a metal fabrication-based background with experience of using MIG/TIG working mainly in mild steel but there are stainless steel & aluminium projects also.
The working shifts are from Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:30pm., and Friday from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm.
If you are looking to apply for this position, you must:
- Be skilled in either MIG or TIG welding.
- Be confident in reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Applicant will also be expected to assemble single or small batch finished units.
- Be reliable and flexible towards working hours and overtime.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be proactive and suggest improvements.The client If you're interested in applying for the engineering apprenticeship role, please send your CV to email@example.com Or call us on 0116 303 3578.
- Our client specialises in precision metal pressing & press tool making.