Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Our Client provides practical training/learning solutions to help companies manage their people development. They are looking for a marketing superstar who has 3-4 years' experience in a marketing role, who can demonstrate drive and determination for achieving results. If you have a passion for digital tactics and can demonstrate how you've used these to grow awareness of a brand to drive sales, we'd love to hear from you!
* Support the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to key target audiences, driving brand and
product/s awareness, social engagement and website visits, driving the growth in sales.
* Work closely with the operations and sales teams, gaining valuable insight into customers and identify
opportunities for further marketing activities to drive sales.
* Craft awesome content to underpin everything you do
* Manage the annual marketing plan, identifying and implementing new opportunities to reach key target
audiences and growing awareness
* Develop and deliver our digital marketing activity. Engage and drive visits to websites, e-shots and social
media by curating and developing engaging content across all digital platforms.
* Assist in reviewing the website performance, social and email stats monthly to understand any trends
* Take an active role as brand guardian and ensure that all marketing communications including collateral
produced for direct channels, partners, operations and sales are in line with brand guidelines.
* Support to identify content opportunities in the form of video, asset templates, blogs etc that can be used
across multiple platforms including digital and PR.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity each month, using web, social media and live campaign examples.
* 3-4 years previous experience in a marketing role, with experience of writing great content.
* Experience in deploying and implementing digital tactics, as part of a wider marketing strategy or plan.
* Experience of social media scheduling, monitoring platforms and email marketing software.
* Good measurement and reporting skills to demonstrate activity ROI.
* Some experience of Google AdWords, Analytics and principles of SEO would be a bonus - or a keen interest
and passion to get to know them better to drive results.
* Customer and insight focused to develop and implement campaign ideas and content.
* Enthusiasm for suggesting and trialing new ideas but with ownership for monitoring what they do.
* Relevant marketing qualification or equivalent.
* Strong planning, organisation and communication skills, written and verbal.
* A motivated self-starter