Recruitment | Training | Business Advice & Consultancy
Job Title: Marketing Executive
The role of the Marketing Executive is to support the Marketing Manager in overseeing the company's marketing campaigns, both internally and externally. Playing a key part in developing the marketing strategy, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to take ownership of marketing projects and become the company champion of various industry sectors.
Main duties of the Marketing Executive include, however not limited to:
- Writing copy for multiple marketing activities including web, email, research articles and print.
- Managing the creation of visual content from 3rd party suppliers & agencies.
- Building, implementing and reporting on digital marketing strategies.
- Contributing to the annual group marketing plan.
- Planning and project management of marketing events and campaigns.
- Developing and implementation of the internal marketing initiatives.
- Liaising with company stakeholders to undertake market research and competitor analysis.
- CRM and database management.
- Perform daily marketing administration tasks such as raising purchase orders, booking and distributing marketing activities with suppliers.
- Produce timely and accurate report dashboards for the Marketing Manager and wider Senior Management Team as required.
Forward-thinking and proactive mindset, willing to fully immerse themselves into, and take ownership of new challenges.
- 2-4 years previous demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally, hold a degree or professional qualification in marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms including SEO, PPC & Email Marketing.
- Strong communicator, ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels and lead meetings.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience with a keen eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of social media and campaign planning.
- B2B experience essential.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CC & CRM platforms.
- Engineering background ideal but not essential.
The successful candidate must have a Full UK Driving Licence & be prepared to travel when required, being flexible and responsive in support of the business needs.
The company is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and supply of engineering plastic solutions.