Job Title: Junior Project Manager (Co Ordinator)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a well-established retail display, shop-fitting and commercial interiors specialist. Working with global brands such as Nike, Levi and Lush and pride themselves on offering excellent customer service with a flexible, can-do attitude within the team. They recognise the importance of staff development and place great importance on training and skillset development. Their team setup, culture and working style creates a vibrant working environment, actively encouraging individual project ownership in a supporting environment.
We hope the opportunity to join our client will serve to challenge, offer a varied day to day exposure to their industry and allow you to learn from a team who are passionate about bringing the most out of people to best serve their customers.
Ensuring stock is in the warehouse ready for upcoming projects
Liaising with warehouse in Corby and helping prepare stock for delivery
Most of the work is done on nights so there maybe calls late evening if something goes wrong. No weekend work.
Good attention to detail no shop fitting experience needed.
* Gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of retail construction processes as a
secondary element of the position, enabling future management of turn-key projects.
Skills & Ability
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of
* Ability to plan & organise workload autonomously.
* Strong commercial and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
* Confident, professional & presentable.
* Organise with a good attention to detail & ability to communicate clearly
* Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work under own initiative & manage own workload, whilst able to work as part
of a team.
* Ability to travel at short notice & work the hours required to meet the company's goals.
* Resilient, result driven, passionate & willing to go the extra mile.
* Respectful & positive towards others, contributing to an inclusive environment, responding
to individual needs & promoting equality.
* Confident & assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude.