Job Title: Injection Toolmaker
The Role: We are currently looking for Toolmaker for a fantastic opportunity based in Leicester. The position is to manufacture precision mould-tools using manual and CNC machines.
* Responsible for the manufacture of high precision mould tools.
* Repair and maintenance of insert moulding tools and bolsters.
* Programming, setting and operation of our state of the art CNC spark erosion, wire and machining centres.
* Maintain high levels of housekeeping.
The Candidate: The successful Candidate will have:
* Experienced in High precision Milling, Drilling, surface grinding, spark eroding and wiring.
* Understanding and experience of fitting and assembly of complex mould tools including their repair.
* Significant experience in the high precision mould tool manufacture.
* Ability to work to tight time scales without compromising quality and safety.
* CNC programming experience would be advantageous especially in Edgecam and Siemens Controls.
* Experience of tool design, continuous improvement, and 5S would be advantageous.
Client Overview: With over 30 years of technical moulding experience, the company has an established reputation of high end injection mouldings for the manufacture of precision components. They are capable of supplying bespoke solutions to customers in a variety of industries that has led to a successful world-wide presence supplying major brand-name OEMs with quality products.
If you are interested in applying for the Injection Toolmaker role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us on 0116 303 3578.