Job Title: Panel Wirer/Electrical Assembler
Location: Burton on Trent
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Salary: £10 p/hour
· 24/7 confidential online GP
· Gym membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms across the UK
· Save up to £1,000 per year with discounts on groceries, travel, days out, clothes, electrical items and more
· Access to online workouts, nutritional recipes, and self-help workbooks
· Specialist financial and medical advice and support
· Access to an easy-to-use app to view all payslips and pension information
The ideal candidate will have experience soldering and some electrical assembly experience. However, the most important requirement is a willingness to learn and having good hand dexterity.
A Panel Wirer/ Electrical Assembly job has become available in Burton on Trent. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
The role will include:
· Crimping cables
· Making wiring looms
· Using hand crimping tools and machinery
· Working to electrical drawings
· Assembling, wiring, repairing, and testing of electrical/ electronic equipment.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for electrical assemblers/panel wirers of all skill levels to grow with the company. The company is an established and rapidly growing business in the area.