Call 0116 303 3560
Job Role: Deburrer
Salary: £12-£13 per hour
Type: Temp to Perm
Shift: 7am to 4pm Mon to Thu, 7am to 1pm on Fri
Our client is an established AS9001 standard engineering firm with over 40 years of experience specialising in the production of precision CNC machined components.
They are looking for a hardworking and all-rounder individual to join our fast-paced friendly deburring team.
The deburring position will be varied and include:
* Deburring of CNC machined components
* To be able to assess and deburr finished machined components, both round and prismatic.
* Experience of using hand tools and equipment in order to achieve high standard of finish.
* Be able to inspect for defects, swarf or contamination
* Engineering background required, with the ability to read and understand drawings.
To be successful for this role, you should possess the following:
* High level of attention-to-detail and care is required
* Good organisational abilities
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* Excellent work ethics and communication