Provide continuity across the account on all project cost, ensuring a consistent message is delivered
Track & report all project costs to ensure the project remains in budget, flagging areas of concern
Overall responsibility for the preparation of both HLB (High Level Budgets) & detailed Project Costings (confirmation)
* In line with our total focus on health & safety both internally & on client's sites, responsibility to ensure all activity is carried out safely & in accordance with health & safety protocols including mandatory attendance of all Health & Safety training.
* Maintaining continuity; overall responsibility for the preparation of all project HLB (High Level Budgets) including revisions, requiring an up-to-date knowledge of the FF&E requirements across multiple concepts.
* Preparation of detailed project confirmations, including revisions.
o 3 quotes are obtained for all 'services' as best practice.
Provide multiple installation options offering choice from the outset (Drive/Fly/Supervisor)
o Co-ordination with the Project Manager to ensure site specific details are considered & captured.
o Co-ordination with the Production Manager to ensure bespoke elements are developed & costed accurately.
* Offer consistent, regular messaging (internal & external) around commodity/fuel price fluctuations which is managed /monitored by the Ops Director.
* Overall responsibility for project budget tracking, capturing variances including CCF's (to be managed by the Project Manager); producing concise reports of budget status when required.
* Investigate and recommend ways to improve margin within the project.
* Bespoke element pricing, considering options for value added offerings to the client and increased margin for the project.
* Function autonomously and jointly within the team. Make decisions pertaining to the project costings with support throughout the life of the project.
* In conjunction with the Project Managers, prepare draft Final Accounts and financial project outcome analysis for review.
* Provide Company wide support in the preparation of large-scale tenders.
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* Ability to plan & organise workload autonomously
* Strong commercial and decision-making skills
* Able to communicate at all levels of business
* Organised with a good attention to detail & ability to communicate clearly
* Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Experience of working with Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel
* Pro-active approach to the role with a view to develop and grow with the needs of the business
* Languages beneficial but not essential
* Ability to travel at short notice & work the hours required to meet the company's goals
* Professional approach, generating credibility & confidence in others
* Personal commitment to continuous self-development
* Confident & assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude