Job Title: CNC Turner Setter/Operator
Shift: Rotating 6:30am - 2:30pm, 2pm - 10:30pm
Salary: Dependent on Experience plus shift allowance
We are looking for CNC Turner Setter Operators interested in working a double day shift in Leicester.
The position is to manufacture precision components in high batches to tight tolerances. Quality checking own work is also highly important.
The candidate will demonstrate the following experience and skills :
* Education - suitably apprenticeship trained
* Previous experience within a machine shop environment
* Experience in setting and operating CNC Turning lathe.
* Ability to read manufacturing drawings and understanding of dimensioning and tolerances
* Ability to measure finished machined components using typical manual inspection tools
* Ability to apply cutting tool knowledge and practices to a variety of materials
* Experience with quality requirements
Our Client is a leading provider to the aerospace industry. They are part of a group that operate on a global scale and have recently undergone a change in structure creating more positions with their precision engineering business in Leicester.