Call 0116 303 3560
Breakdown Coordinator (VOR)
42.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm) half hour unpaid lunch
£25-£28,000 per annum
Benefits of the Breakdown Co-ordinator Role:
25 days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays. Life assurance. Auto-enrolment pension scheme. Employee Assistance Programme with perks and discounts. Quarterly social events paid for. Annual awards evening
We are recruiting an exceptional Breakdown Co-ordinator to join an exceptional employer based in the Blaby district.
Duties and responsibilities of the Breakdown Co-ordinator:
- Keeping our customers informed of progress with breakdowns every hour until vehicle is back on the road, whilst allocating suppliers to attend breakdowns in a timely manner, taking warranty into consideration
- Inputting all telephone conversations on Key2 with both customers and suppliers.
- Liaising with the rental department should a replacement vehicle be required.
- Communicate with suppliers daily when vehicles are of the road (VOR)
- Escalate any issues to Head of Fleet or Fleet Engineers
The ideal candidate for this Breakdown Co-ordinator role will have:
- A passionate and collaborative approach to working with colleagues, suppliers and clients - understanding you often represent all three
- Multi-tasking whilst under pressure will be essential
- A keen eye for detail, with the ability to plan and look ahead to avoid issues
- Great organisational skills/process driven whilst adaptable in a reactive environment
- Confident when handling challenging conversations.
- Microsoft packages, including Excel and Word, and experience of using in house software systems.
- Knowledge of transport management, both HGV and LGV would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with the ability to work on own initiative within a well-established company with a friendly team. If you are interested in a new role as a Breakdown Co-ordinator, please apply now!