Job Title: Associate Project Manager (Co Ordinator)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a well-established retail display, shop-fitting and commercial interiors specialist. Working with global brands such as Nike, Levi and Lush and pride themselves on offering excellent customer service with a flexible, can-do attitude within the team. They recognise the importance of staff development and place great importance on training and skillset development. Their team setup, culture and working style creates a vibrant working environment, actively encouraging individual project ownership in a supporting environment.
* Identify all design criteria & ensure Design team is briefed on layout and fixture specification.
* Respond to enquiries, prepare quotations, order fixtures and organise deliveries and installs for UK & EU concession projects.
* Management of stock reports, inventory and stock movements.
* Plan all project logistics in conjunction with supply chain, in-store team & internal colleagues including customs procedures & preparation of paperwork for all projects where required.
* Monitor and review the project budget, timings & quality updating the client as required using standard processes.
* Ensure the local supply chain respects all relevant health & safety restrictions.
* Compilation of pre-construction phase plan including site specific method statements & risk assessments before all works are carried out on site.
* Undertake site measures & building surveys as required.
* End to end Project Management of smaller concession fixture Projects; involvement may range from Client brief & BOQ to Final Account ensuring availability on call for the duration of the fit-out - usually 1 night projects.
* Updating project trackers, saving fixture drawings & store layouts to ensure a live, updated database.
* Function autonomously and jointly with the team. Make decisions pertaining to project issues with support throughout the life of the project.
Skills & Ability
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
* Ability to plan & organise workload autonomously.
* Strong commercial and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
* Confident, professional & presentable.
* Organised with good attention to detail & ability to communicate clearly
* Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work under own initiative & manage own workload, whilst able to work as part of a team.
* Ability to travel at short notice & work the hours required to meet the company's goals.
* Resilient, result driven, passionate & willing to go the extra mile.
* Respectful & positive towards others, contributing to an inclusive environment, responding to individual
needs & promoting equality.
* Confident & assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude.