Call 0116 303 3560
Job Title: Accounts and Office Administrator
Location: LE10 Hinckley
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (32hrs a week)
Job Type: Permanent Monday - Thursday
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm 1 hour lunch
The Accounts and Office Administrator Role
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Accounts and Office Administrator for a creative business based in Hinckley. This is a 4 day a week role Monday through to Thursday.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Accounts and Office Administrator
* Support with reviewing all costs and quotes ensuring the calculations are correct
* Client Sales orders and Budget Estimates are correct, working on Sage ensuring the correct information is logged and figures match the budget estimates
* Travel expenses and company purchases, ensure all receipts are on the expenses form
* Company credit card and petty cash reconcillation
* General administrative support to the finance manager
General Office Duties of the Accounts and Administrator including;
* Responsible for ordering and maintaining office stationary
* Management of incoming and outgoing post / deliveries
* Support with any research travel itinerary options based on requirements of the trip and bookings.
* Responsible for collating and recording business and personal mileage for all company vehicles.
* Support with arranging the maintenance, repairs and tyre replacement for all company vehicles, collating monthly mileage for expenses
* General support to the Operations Manager
The Candidate for the Account and Office Administrator Role:
The ideal candidate will have some previous accounting experience; however, our client will consider someone who is a College/Sixth Form graduate or equivalent.
* Competent in the use of Sage 50
* Microsoft Office suite; in particular Excel
* Good communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Team player
* Good IT knowledge, strong excel capabilities
* Attention to detail and accuracy skills are essential