At Optima, we get under the skin of your organisation.
Our experience suggests that for most companies growth is opportunistic and ad hoc. Many leaders struggle with the transition from one stage to the next. They are good at reacting to market opportunities but less successful at making the shift towards a more professional and systemic approach which is necessary if a business is to achieve the next stage of growth. The result is that many businesses fail to deliver their growth objectives or growth potential.
Optima in numbers?
70% of businesses want to grow.
90% of businesses FAIL to achieve their exit plans
90% of SME’s FAIL to achieve the best exit value for their business sale
Only 10% achieve growth.
80% of new SME businesses ‘wither and die’!
Not just another consultant but a critical business friend
Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting and substantial performance improvements and to build great firms that achieve optimum performance, growth and shareholder value.
- Provide strategic analysis and positioning
- Support and guidance from individuals who have made the journey to success
- Give a fresh and objective view on your business and its growth potential
- Supply high impact workplace mentoring and coaching
- Support leaders to provide vision and direction
- Evaluate skills and experience
- Improve your organisational and individual performance
Optimising your growth potential
Typically SME businesses want to achieve high growth but don’t always know how to get there.
We provide structured support in making plans and investments that will pay dividends in the future.