We are here to help
We are always here to help, never hesitate to pick up the phone and have a chat with one of our consultants. If you are looking for a permanent, temporary or interim role in either a full, part-time or contract capacity, our team of consultants across manufacturing, engineering, professional services or executive search will go the extra mile to help you.
In the meantime, we have a few resources below that may help you progress your job search.
Get ahead of the game! If you are registering with Optima for temporary work and have a meeting set with one of our consultants, you can save a bit of time by downloading and filling in these forms in advance and bringing them with you on the day. The holiday request form can be used once you are in a position, as and when you need to book holiday.
Calculate how much Income Tax (PAYE) and National Insurance (NI) will be taken from your salary per week, per month and per year. Enter your salary below to view tax deductions and take-home pay to help you find out how much money you will be left with at the end of the month.
What do I want from a career / my next job?
Doing a bit of internal analysis prior to applying for new jobs can really help focus you on the right roles/outcomes for you.
Below are a few questions to consider that may provide some valuable personal insight and may also reflect some of the questions you may get asked at interview.
- Why are you looking for a new role?
- Weigh up the pros and cons for your career move.
- What would you like to achieve?
- Thus far, what career decisions have you made?
- Did they work out? If so or if not, why?
- What are your overriding motivations?
- What drives you? What are you passionate about?
- What are your particular strengths/weaknesses?
- Do you have skills that need developing?